Friday, September 25, 2009

Fun Friday

I must warn you. Today's puzzle isn't easy, but it's worth the challenge, right? I saw the peacock and had to select this as my Fun Friday puzzle because of an experience my family had at the zoo. Peacocks roam freely in this particular zoo. When my twins saw them for the first time last year, they had to chase after those silly birds. Our three-year-olds didn't think twice about running through flower beds to get to the peacocks, who were always just a few steps away. The little teases.

Here you go. Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. 4:57--better than average. Who in the world figured this out in 1:23? That's basically no error factor at all. Love the story--my sons like to chase peacocks, too. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lynnette, I love puzzles, but I couldn't get it to load. I'll try again later.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete