Yesterday, Patricia Stoltey gave me the Honest Scrap Award. To receive this gem, I have to tell you ten things about myself and pass it along. To be honest, I don't have time to set up the links today, so I'll announce the nominees next week. However, I will spill the beans about myself.
1. My hair used to be poker straight growing up, which drove me nuts. I often got it permed to give it more body. For whatever reason, in my early 20s (before kids) my hormones must've done something strange to my hair because now I have a slight wave in my hair, which amounts more to frizz than anything else. Very annoying. Somehow, poker straight no longer seems so bad.
2. I'm allergic to cats.
3. I always have projects on the go, but am never late for deadlines.
4. I have a collection of unique salt and pepper shakers. My grandma started the collection for me when I was a baby. Although, I've stopped acquiring new shakers, I can't seem to part with the ones I have. My husband LOVES this about me. LOL
5. I can't drive a stick shift. I've only tried twice (several years apart), but it just doesn't feel natural to me.
6. I was held up at knife point when managing a florist shop and was stupid enough to NOT give into their demands. Luckily, I scared the guys off.
7. I'm doing Jillian Michaels (from the Biggest Loser) 's Making the Cut. It's an exercise and diet program for people wanting to tone and lose the last 10-20 lbs. Man, is it hard! I've been on this program for two weeks and have seen more results in inches lost than pounds, which is fantastic. In fact, I went down one pant size in 2 weeks. But I'm hungry most of the time. :(
8. I'm just a little bit addicted to Yoville. It's an online game where your avatar lives her life, working, earning money, buying clothes, redecorating her place, visiting friends, etc... I'm not on it long, but I have to log on several times a day just to get "paid" and ensure my bakery goods don't burn. LOL
9. I'm on Facebook and Twitter, but mostly use Facebook.
10. I'm sometimes a lurker. If I'm following you, I'm probably reading most of your posts. I just don't have time to comment on all of them.
Okay, that's ten truths about me. Care to share any about yourself? Do we have anything in common?