Friday, June 4, 2010

Fun Friday

Here's a different puzzle for you.  It reminded me of a little star, trying hard to shine and stand out in the crowded sky.  Not so unlike us, trying to get recognition among other writers, readers, and those in the industry.  So, shine little star.  Do your thing.  Work your story until your fingers are raw.  Give it your all and you'll be rewarded.

My time was 3:42.  What was yours?




Any plans for the weekend? We had a day trip yesterday for a doctor's appointment. The twins had three shots yesterday. Bless their little hearts. Between that trip and the one the previous weekend, I need some home time to get a few things done (like writing). What about you? Have a good one!

6 comments:

  1. 2:51

    Redecorating is my game plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You guys did great. I knew I was a little slow with this one, but couldn't get my hands and the mouse to work together. LOL

    Lynnette Labelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. GASP!!

    I beat you! 3:29! That has NEVER happened before!

    (Lalala...just ignoring the fact Alex and Oddy whupped my bum soundly...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL jjdebenedictics, you're hilarious! Did I write 3:42? I meant 2:42. LOL Just kidding.

    Lynnette Labelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. hubby out of town - so kids kids kids...

    ReplyDelete