I told you a contest was coming. Well, it’s here.
What kind of a blogger would I be if I didn’t have a follower contest, right? Here’s the catch. My contest is to help build my followers on my other site: http://www.lynnettelabelle.com/
What’s the contest about and, more importantly, what can you win?
PRIZE: Your choice of a critique of the first 500 words of your manuscript or a query critique. Plus, a chance to revise and resubmit for a second shot at perfecting your sample. If you win, you agree to allow me to post your sample and my critiques of it on my blogs (http://lynnettelabelle.blogspot.com/, http://www.labelleseditorialservices.com/, and http://www.lynnettelabelle.com/.)
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
1. If you aren’t already, become a follower of my blog at: http://www.lynnettelabelle.com/ - 1 point (for being a follower)
2. Tweet about the contest. – 1 point
3. Mention the contest on your blog or Facebook. – 1 point
4. Go to my classes tab: http://lynnettelabelle.com/classes/ Tell me the name of the class I’ll be teaching in April.
5. Mention my class through social networking or blogging. – 2 points
6. Let me know if you’d prefer a critique of your beginning or your query. – 1 point
That’s it. Just leave a message in the comment section with links if you’ve tweeted or blogged about the contest. There will be THREE winners. I’ll put everyone’s names in a hat (or bowl). Each point earns you an extra entry. My twins will each pick one name and my husband will pick the last one.
Your comments need to be approved before they’ll show up on my blog. I’ll read them all, but won’t approve any until after the contest is over.
Contest deadline is: Sunday, March 13.
Thanks for participating!