Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Jeanne Fritz's Query Revision and Critique

Recently, I posted Jeanne Fritz's critiqued query letter. She has since revised it and I've critiqued it again.

Below is my detailed critique. Please select FULL SCREEN to view, then once the document is open RIGHT CLICK to ZOOM and view the comments.

Jeanne Fritz - Query Crit 2 - A Safe Place in Hell

Thanks to all who've volunteered to share their work on my blog. I'm a certified copyeditor and proofreader. If anyone is interested in having their query, synopsis, and/or manuscript edited, I can help. I'm also a writing coach, so I can teach you how to edit your own manuscript. One way to make query writing easier is to have a clear understanding of your main character(s)'s GMCs (goals, motivations, conflicts). If you're struggling with GMCs, I have a one-on-one class for you. I teach the GMC course at your pace and help you discover the GMCs for your book. Contact me for more information or visit my site.

Lynnette Labelle
www.labelleseditorialservices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment