Friday, June 10, 2011

Fun Friday

As you may have guessed, I'm not the fastest puzzle solver--partly because of my lack of coordination when using the mouse. However, I still really love playing with puzzles, so here's another one for you. My time was 4:15. What was yours?




Looks like rain today, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and most of next week. That only leaves Saturday as a sunny day, so we'd better make the best of it. We have lawn work to do and would like to plant a garden. It's been too cold until now to plant much of anything. Plus, I'd like to take the twins out on their bikes. Our street is too busy, so it's not like I can send them out on their own. We actually have to leave the area before we can "relax" and enjoy a ride.

What are your plans for the weekend? Have a good one!

Lynnette Labelle
www.labelleseditorialservices.com
www.lynnettelabelle.com

2 comments:

  1. Love puzzles. I'm probably going to update my blog roll. Annoying work, but it isn't going to get better as I follow more blogs...

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one was challenging - 3:01. And it fit in perfect with the blogfest I hosted earlier this week.
    Enjoy your one sunny day!

    ReplyDelete