Friday, July 15, 2011

Fun Friday

Good morning! I came across this cute duck puzzle and couldn't resist. Maybe I should've waited until I woke up before I attempted to solve the puzzle though. My time was 4:16. What was yours?

Puzzle deleted.

Do you have any plans for the weekend? This is the first time we'll be home since I left for New York at the end of June, so we have some chores to catch up on. Fun. Have a good one!

Come back Monday for the next piece of my adventures at the RWA convention in New York.

Lynnette Labelle
www.labelleseditorialservices.com
www.lynnettelabelle.com

5 comments:

  1. Chores to catch up on here too. I've been visiting family since the beginning of June. We actually flew in last weekend, but we were all to tired to do anything. Now it HAS to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nisa: Nice to hear I'm not the only one. ;)

    Lynnette Labelle
    www.labelleseditorialservices.com
    www.lynnettelabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3:31! I thought I was moving in slow motion.
    Going to see the new Harry Potter in one hour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex: Slow motion? You? Impossible! Actually, I think you need to lend me your mouse because mine is very slow. LOL Let me know what you think of the new Harry Potter movie.

    Lynnette Labelle
    www.labelleseditorialservices.com
    www.lynnettelabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We went to see it last night. Saw it in 3-D. Not as worth it as Avatar, but far moreso than Pirates was. Story itself - AWESOME! A fine conclusion to the series. They did the book right. There was one scene with no mood music (not telling which)...and the audience was absolutely SILENT (very heart-breaking moment).

    Rest of the weekend's laundry and trying to get some extra sleep to prepare for next week. Woot. oh, and rum. Plenty of rum tonight.

    ReplyDelete