Friday, August 5, 2011

Fun Friday

The road to publication is filled with curves and wrong turns. Keep your eyes open and your chin up. Eventually, you'll reach your destination, wherever that may be.

Here's the Fun Friday puzzle. I found it was harder than others, but that might just be me. My time was 4:32. What was yours?

Puzzle deleted.

What are you doing this weekend? We're going to level some of our land as we prepare to build next year. Have a great weekend!

Lynnette Labelle
www.labelleseditorialservices.com

3 comments:

  1. 5:00 I still think it's the touchpad slowing me down.

    I plan on doing laundry. Pretty exciting stuff, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn: Well, it's better than wearing dirty clothes, right? ;) Nice to see you back in "Cyberville".

    Lynnette Labelle
    www.labelleseditorialservices.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3:54 - that was a little more challenging than most.
    My sports car would love that road!

    ReplyDelete