Friday, August 12, 2011

Fun Friday

I'm an animal lover. I can't help it. When I saw this puzzle, I had to pick it. My time was 4:19, but that's not so bad considering I'm still recovering from the migraine I had last night. What was your time?

Puzzle deleted.

What are your plans for the weekend? I'm going to a wedding. Other than that, we plan on watching our butterflies "hatch". So far, we have two out of five. Can't wait to see them fly. Have a great weekend!

Lynnette Labelle
www.labelleseditorialservices.com

4 comments:

  1. 3:29 - that one was a little difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I'm getting better too. 3:15!
    My plans include spending time with the kiddos. It's raining cats and dogs (no pun intended). We need the rain, but it looks like I'll be spending most of the weekend indoors. Plan on doing some reviews and a little reading as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn: Yay!

    Alex: You still did well!

    Landra: Great time! Way to go! Hope you had a relaxing weekend inside.

    Our butterflies all "hatched". What a neat experience. Once they can all fly, we'll release them.

    Lynnette Labelle
    www.labelleseditorialservices.com

    ReplyDelete