Friday, September 23, 2011

Fun Friday

"Wanna share?" I love elephants, and most animals, so I couldn't resist this puzzle. Plus, it reminds me about something very important in the writing world. Sharing. By this I don't mean sharing your manuscript, although, it's not a bad idea to have a critique group or partner. I'm talking about sharing our experiences with each other. We all need to be reminded that while we might be pursuing a lonely, introverted career, we're not alone. There are so many writers in this blogging community. All you have to do is connect with them. Some will have gone through the pains you're feeling now, so hearing about their journey might help you put things into perspective. Others might be going through something you've experienced, so sharing your story with them might help encourage them to continue. We're all in this together.

In any case, here's your puzzle for the day. My time was 3:40. What was yours?

Puzzle deleted.

What are you doing this weekend? I think this is going to be the last nice weekend we have until spring, so we're going to take the twins to the park and fly kites. Have a good one!

Lynnette Labelle
www.labelleseditorialservices.com

4 comments:

  1. I was 3:43 this week. Have fun flying kites! We have no plans for this weekend, but then October starts picking up. Autumn fun and then the holidays so close already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine: I know. I soon have to start the big hunt for Halloween costumes. LOL

    Lynnette Labelle
    www.labelleseditorialservices.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2:56!!
    And connecting with and supporting other writers is why I started the Insecure Writer's Support Group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great time, Alex. I'm going to contact you about your group. I want to know more.

    Lynnette Labelle
    www.labelleseditorialservices.com

    ReplyDelete