Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Smart Bachelor

I used to be hooked on the Bachelor series, but I've gotten tired of picking the wrong person in the end and being disappointed for the poor loser. It's funny. Every time a new season starts, I tell myself I won't watch it, but I usually end up catching an episode or two.

Tonight, I just happened to turn the TV onto the right channel and was able to catch the show after the last rose ceremony. I was shocked to hear the bachelor sent both women home. This has never happened before. The women were crushed and the audience was pissed. I get that. However, I have a lot of respect for Brad. He knew in his heart that neither one of these women were right for him and although he had feelings for them, he realized it wouldn't go beyond that. Instead of chosing one gal and then breaking up with her in a few months as almost all of the other Bacherlor's did, this guy took a chance and stood up for himself. He admits he has problems and issues he's going to have to deal with, but at least he didn't drag it on any longer than it had to be. Good for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment