Tuesday, December 11, 2007

One Mess of a Day

Yesterday, I had a bad day. It started when I was filling my twins' sippy cups with milk for their breakfast. I spilled the first cup just as I finished filling the second. Then, I knocked over the second cup as I was cleaning up the mess from the first. Of course, this had to happen when I was almost out of milk.

At lunch, I decided to give the twins grape juice for a change. Although, something told me not to do it. Remind me to listen to that little voice next time. They did like the juice and they loved the chocolate I gave them for dessert. However, it all came up as dark slime when they started to cough as the mucus from their sinuses drained into their throats. Surprisingly (and lucky for me), they managed to puke one right after the other, so that was another fun mess to clean up.

Then, I ended my day cleaning my bunny's cage. I reached in and gave him some attention only to have him lift his butt toward me and pee on my arm and leg. Nice.

Okay, maybe this wasn't the worst day I've ever had, but it seemed like there was one mess after another for me to clean up. Of course, now that it has all passed, I'm laughing about it. Who knows? Maybe it'll make a good story one day. :)

2 comments:

  1. Lynette, sorry about your bad day, but you're right. There's a story in there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, I laughed. Because I've had days JUST LIKE THAT, and those are the days I just want to crawl back into bed and pretend the rest of the world doesn't exist!

    Hope the rest of your week (weekend) is better with far fewer messes.

    ReplyDelete