Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm Baaaaaack!!

Okay, so I didn't come back as soon as I had expected. I've been very sick with a horrible cough, but am on the mend now. I think.

Here's something to chat about. A woman gave birth to a baby boy... in her pants! LOL This wasn't the first time she's delivered as she has five other children. I've heard it gets easier and faster each time, but I don't know from personal experience. Anyway, she started to have contractions, so her mom called 911. The pregnant woman put one pant leg on and out popped the baby, landing inside her pants. The paramedics arrived shortly after and had to cut her pants in order to remove the baby. Minutes later, a second baby came out. Twins! There were no lamps available, so the paramedics had to deliver him with only the light of a flashlight. Pretty wild!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, and I'm glad to hear you're healing well.

    You know, you can't make up that kind of craziness! If you wrote a scene like that for a novel, the reader would automatically think "Yeah, right!"

    ReplyDelete