It's that time again. I've received the Kreativ Blogger award from Amanda Bonilla from The Keyboard. Thanks Amanda.
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. (see below)
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Hummm... 7 interesting things about me?
1. I love animals. I own a bichon frise (dog), cat, hamster, and fish, but have owned more animals in the past.
2. I have twin 4 year old girls. Yes, they're identical.
3. I get up at 5 during the week to get a little writing time in before the twins wake up.
4. When my hubby and I met, it was pretty much love at first sight. We met mid November and by January were booking people and places for our wedding, which was in August. Yep, kind of fast, but when you know, you know.
5. I'm vertically challenged. Yeah, kind of forgot to grow. I'm only 5'. You read that correctly. Five foot nothing.
6. I used to teach in French most of the day at a French Immersion school. That's where you take English speaking kids and place them in a French environment. All courses (except English, of course) are taught in French.
7. My first three books were YA romances. Although, I only completed one of them. Now, I'm writing romantic suspense. I've completed two r/s (first draft) and am reworking the second one now.
There you have it, a little something about me.
Now, check out these 7 great bloggers and find out more about them: Roni at Fiction Groupie; Rebecca Emrich at Living a Life of Writing; K.M. Weiland at Word Play; Carrie Kei Heim Binas at Heim Binas Fiction; Stephanie Faris at Steph in the City; Tabitha Bird at Books, Bubs, and Writing Blabber; and Rebecca Knight: Writer in Progress.
And don't forget to tell your friends about my critique group contest. We're looking for romance writers or writers of (genre) with romantic elements. The deadline is Wednesday at midnight, so get the entries in! In case you missed the post, here's a link.