Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's 'Bout Time.



Last week, Patricia Stoltey gave me the Honest Scrap Award. I followed the instructions and dished out ten truths about me, but didn't have time to nomimate others, so here we go.

-Tara McClendon
-Amy Tate
-Jody Hedlund

Now, it's your turn to tell us ten things about yourselves and nomimate your own batch of bloggers. Don't forget to link to my blog and theirs.

Next, I also received the Heartfelt Award from Jeannie Campbell.




Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when you're relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family and friends? You know the feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea, or a hot toddy? That is what the Heartfelt Award is all about, feeling warm inside.

Rules:Put the logo on your blog/post. Nominate up to to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside. Be sure to link your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.


Since I already nomimated three for the Honest Scrap Award, I'll do the same for this one.

-Kelly Hoeckelberg-Young
-Danyelle Leafty
-Janna Qualman

Please check out these fabulous blogs! Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! I'll post my ten things on Friday. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lynnette! That's so very sweet. I appreciate it!

    And congrats on your awards, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! You made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynnette! You've made my day!!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lynette!! You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Lynnette. I'm very honored. :D Thanks for brightening my day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award, Lynnette.

    ReplyDelete