This past week, I’ve received The Happy Award from Diana Paz, Jessica Brooks, and Stephanie Damore. Thanks, ladies.
Since today is Monday Me, I figured I’d share ten things that make me happy. Oh, yeah. That’s part of the rules, too. So, here we go, in no particular order:
1. My family (including the pets)
3. Editing (especially the work of others… must be the teacher in me)
5. The arts (dancing, singing, acting, drawing—okay, so writing should be here, but it’s way more important and deserves it’s own spot.)
6. Crafts (scrapbooking, cross-stitching, crocheting—Although, I haven’t had time for much of this since the twins were born. Wonder why?)
7. Watching my favorite TV shows (Criminal Minds, Medium, Ghost Whisperer, Desperate Housewives, and The Bachelor)
8. Walking (more so in the summer than the winter)
9. Being in a big city (I’m from a big city, but am now living in a little town. I really miss the big city life.)
10. Visiting with friend (something I don’t do often enough anymore).
I’m passing this happy award on to a few of my new followers. Please hop over and check out their blogs.
I’d like to hand the award out to all of my followers because you make me happy, too. Go ahead, take it. Spread the love by leaving links on your blog as well, but before you leave, please share one thing that makes you happy.