Friday, February 4, 2011

Fun Friday

Here's a puzzle to light up your journey to publication (or whatever other journey you're on.)  My time was 3:14.  What was yours?



What are your plans for the weekend?  I think it's supposed to be warm here, so we'll be making snowmen for the first time this season.  It's been too cold up until now.  I'm also planning on writing the lessons for the online course I'm going to teach, "Hook, Line, and Sinker".  More details to come.

If you haven't already, check out my websites.  I have one for my editorial services and one for my author site.  Feel free to follow me there.  Eventually, but not any time soon, I'll switch over to blogging at those sites instead of here, so I'm trying to build up my follower list at my author site: http://www.lynnettelabelle.com/.  If you're looking for editorial services, check out my other site:  http://www.labelleseditorialservices.com/ Thanks.  Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Ah, bummer! I must not be able to view it at aschool. I'll have to try again later. Have a great weekend Lynette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3:24. I'll check out your other sites later today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Katie. You, too!

    Not bad, Linda! You're right behind me.

    Where's Alex today? Maybe we beat his time??? hehehe

    Lynnette Labelle
    www.lynnettelabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Way to go, jj!

    Lynnette Labelle
    www.lynnettelabelle.com

    ReplyDelete