Friday, July 22, 2011

Fun Friday

I love horses, so when I saw this puzzle, I had to do it. My time was 3:44. What was yours?

Puzzle deleted.

We've had quite the week with a tornado warning and wicked storms, swimming lessons, and the fair. Crazy, crazy. How has your week been? What are your plans for the weekend? We're going to have family pictures taken and swim, swim, swim. That's the only way to deal with the heat. Have a good one!

Lynnette Labelle
www.labelleseditorialservices.com
www.lynnettelabelle.com

3 comments:

  1. I love horses too; It is very, very, very hot in New York.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex: You really need to share your secret to your speedy puzzle solving! :)

    Toyin: We went out of town for the weekend, expecting to having swimming weather, but it didn't end up being all that warm. Darn cold wind. Grrr...

    Lynnette Labelle
    www.labelleseditorialservcies.com

    ReplyDelete