Thursday, February 2, 2012

Author Shannon Mayer



I’d like to welcome urban fantasy writer Shannon Mayer, author of Dark Waters. Shannon has also published Sundered, Bound, and Dauntless. We’ll learn more about Dark Waters, but first, let’s see what Shannon has to say…

To learn more about Shannon and her books, visit: http://lynnettelabelle.com/blog/author-spotlight-shannon-mayer/

I’m still looking to fill some author spotlight slots. I’m booking for April. If you write romance, thriller, mystery, urban fantasy, paranormal, horror or true crime, and you have a book you’d like to promote, send me an email: lynnette_labelle at yahoo dot com. Make sure to have “Author Spotlight” in the subject line or I won’t open the message. Let me know when your release date will be (if the book isn’t already available) and what genre you write.
Lynnette Labelle

2 comments:

  1. Angie: Thanks. I love 'em, too. :)

    Lynnette Labelle
    www.labelleseditorialservices.com

    ReplyDelete