Friday, February 3, 2012

Moving to www.lynnettelabelle.com

I've talked about this before and some of you have joined me on my other site, but others have clung to this site or maybe you're following me on both. No matter. In case you haven't figured this out, I've been trying to get you over to my other blog through the author spotlights. Well, now it's time to close this blog. I've been blogging at both sites (using the same material) for over a year now and I'm not sure why... Obviously, it makes more sense to keep my blog on my website and get rid of this one, so that's what I'm doing.

Please follow me at my "new" blog: http://lynnettelabelle.com/chatterbox-chit-chat-blog/ on my writing website: www.lynnettelabelle.com

You can also check out my editorial services at: www.labelleseditorialservices.com

See you over there. :)

Lynnette Labelle
www.labelleseditorialservices.com
www.lynnettelabelle.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm one of those that didn't get the hint. Haha. Just went over and followed your new blog. :)
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete